Choose carpets by color and area
Overview of the carpets you have chosen
No chosen carpets
Conditions of Use
YOU ARE KINDLY ASKED TO READ CAREFULLY, IN DETAILS, TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED BELOW BEFORE USING THIS SITE WWW.SINTELON.RS. BY USING THIS SITE YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU ACCEPT MENTIONED CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO ACCEPT THE OUTLINED CONDITIONS, PLESE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
By using any part of this site you automatically agree with the following terms and conditions:
1. The contents of the site are the product of employees in the company Tarkett doo Bačka Palanka.
2. Tarkett doo does everything to provide accurate and updated information on the site, but cannot guarantee accuracy and regular information apdating and will not take any responsibility for possible damage caused directly or indirectly as the concequence of making decision or taking any activity based on the infromation displayed on this site, or by using this site or not being able to use it. Visitors of this site have their own responsibility for consequences caused by using any information displayed on the site.
3. In order to provide wider and better information, Tarkett doo gives links leading to other relevant sites. Since Tarkett doo is neither the owner nor creator or publisher of the information on the other sites, it cannot take any responsibility regarding the accuracy of the links connected to the other sites, or any responsibility regarding the content of the site connected to this site nor for consequences caused by using these sites.
4. The content of www.sintelon.rs site, including logo types, structure, texts, pictures, animations, video records and all kinds of published information in general are owned by Sintelon.RS dooo is the subject of the authorized use of the content given on pages Sintelon.RS doo.
5. All information on www.sintelon.rs site you can use only for your personal and non-commercial use. Any coping of the site contents, taking over, modification or forwarding to other persons are forbidden. It is not allowed, regardless its form, to copy, take over, or forward to other persons the content of this site without having a clearly expressed written permission given by Tarkett doo.
6. Tarkett doo does its best to reduce the occurrence of any technical problems or the site not operating or any interferences on the site operation as much as possible, however Tarkett doo cannot guarantee that this kind of problems or interferences will not occur nor it can take resposibility for possible damage resulted in connection with this.